Manage episode 377620219 series 2917102
Here's what is happening in the markets today, Thursday, September 21st
- Markets drop as Fed stays hawkish
- Stocks lower for 3rd day in a row
- 10-year Treasury yield highest in more than 15 years.
- Tesla (TSLA), Alphabet (GOOG), Meta (META) Platforms and Nvidia (NVDA) tumble as rates seen higher for longer
- FedEx (FDX) delivers earnings beat
PLUS: How we trade these markets and our current positions
This wraps up today's stock market news.
If you enjoyed the "Stock Market Today" episode, make sure to subscribe to this podcast.
And for more stock market news, visit our YouTube Channel: https://youtube.com/rockwelltrading2008
#todaysstockmarket #stockmarkettoday #stockmarket