Manage episode 377478139 series 2917102
Here's what is happening in the markets today, Wednesday, September 20th
- Stocks mixed
- All eyes on the Fed this week - what's their next move?
- 10-year yield makes 16-year high
- Instactart (CART) had its IPO - here’s what happened
- Auto strike deadline looms - how do Ford (F) and General Motors (GM) react?
- Crude Oil lower - has it finally peaked?
PLUS: How we trade these markets and our current positions
This wraps up today's stock market news.
If you enjoyed the "Stock Market Today" episode, make sure to subscribe to this podcast.
And for more stock market news, visit our YouTube Channel: https://youtube.com/rockwelltrading2008
#todaysstockmarket #stockmarkettoday #stockmarket