Manage episode 313381678 series 3269017
In this episode we dive into the functional programming world by talking with Flavio Corpa about Elm and Haskell.
We tried to uncover the good reasons to learn and work with Elm and why it can be difficult and refrain people to do it.
Find Flavio in his Twitter account and make sure to check it out and follow him in his Github profile.
- Here are some of the links mentioned in the show
- LinQ and LinQ.ts
- Elm in Action (Book)
- Steins; Gate
- Professor Frisby's: Mostly Adequate Guide to Functional Programming
- Elm-UI Course
- Elm Lang
- Why Isn't Functional Programming the Norm? – Richard Feldman
- Learn You a Haskell for the greater good
- Haskell Programming from the First Principles
Opening and Outro Music by DanoSongs https://danosongs.com/
Background Music Music:
Iron Bacon by Kevin MacLeod
Auth0 es una plataforma de autenticación y autorización lista para usar en tu app!
Energizing a diverse community of developers to share knowledge using media technology in web apps.
Conviértete en un Frontend Dev Profesional Contenido de alta calidad para mejorar tu carrera!
Support the show (https://www.buymeacoffee.com/matiasfha)