Manage episode 377814988 series 39772
This week’s podcast is presented by Jacqueline and Stephen
On this episode we hear from:
· Jen, Ambridge Pony Club twice, who has views on the lesbian mentor, Stip or Pist and abattoirs
· Vicky, who thinks Freddie is an entitled twerp.
· Witherspoon who tells us a true story.
· Katherine who is muddled by Fallon and Harrison’s woolly thinking and asks where does their financial planning come from.
· Claire, who wants to talk about Emma
· Brian, who is ranting - his word - about Bridge Farm
· And Bernadette, who is exhausted by all the talk about jobs and work on The Archers this week.
Plus: we have the Week In Ambridge by Suey, a roundup of the Dumteedum Facebook group by Rob and the Three Twitter Gongs (bronze, silver and gold) from Purple Pumpkin.
Please call into the show using this link: www.speakpipe.com/dumteedum.
Or send us a voicenote via WhatsApp on: +44 7810 012 881 (07810 012 881 if in the UK)
Or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.