Manage episode 377282175 series 2917102
Here's what is happening in the markets today, Monday, September 18th
- Markets inch lower ahead of Fed
- All eyes on central bank's next move
- UAW strike could push inflation higher
- VIX (Fear Index) jumps 6%
- Crude Oil still above $90 per barrel, up 30% this quarter
PLUS: How we trade these markets and our current positions
This wraps up today's stock market news.
If you enjoyed the "Stock Market Today" episode, make sure to subscribe to this podcast.
And for more stock market news, visit our YouTube Channel: https://youtube.com/rockwelltrading2008
#todaysstockmarket #stockmarkettoday #stockmarket