The Biggest Opportunities For Business Owners In 2023
Manage episode 348869101 series 1168267
The economy is in turmoil: big corporations are making cuts each day, and many online entrepreneurs are closing up shop. So to help you be best to prepare, I am sharing the biggest opportunities in 2023, so you can build and grow your business.
Also in the episode:
- This will be the best talent pool accusation in over a decade.
- The quality of your team is going to determine how high your business does in 2023
- Why you should consider buying a small business in 2023
- Why it's so essential for business owners to stay liquid
Stay Connected With Kelly:
Register For The Scale With Simplicity Workshop
Follow Kelly on Instagram | LinkedIn | Facebook | Website
Grab one of Kelly's bestselling books:
- Unstoppable: 9 Principles for Unlimited Success in Business and Life
- Conviction Marketing
- Bigger than You: The Entrepreneur's Guide to Building an Unstoppable Team
- The Live Launch Method
Heather Chauvin is a TEDx Speaker, Author of Dying To Be A Good Mother, and host of a highly loved Podcast, "Emotionally Uncomfortable," with over 6 million downloads. As a leadership coach, Heather helps successful but stressed-out women become the best version of themselves.