891: From 1 Company To 5: Personal Branding, Faith, Intuition, And Innovation With Kelly And Danielle
Manage episode 355861970 series 1168267
In this episode of The Kelly Roach Show, host Kelly Roach, sits with the President of Kelly Roach International, Danielle Cevallos, to discuss how they went from one 8-figure company to 5 companies (4 of which are entirely new entities).
Go behind the scenes and listen to the decision-making process of acquiring a new company, building a different company behind the scenes, leaning into faith, understanding intuition, and staying innovative as a business leader.
Also in this episode:
- In business, there's art, there's science, and there's intuition
- Why becoming a copycat is the WORST strategy for business
- How to lean into your faith as you grow
- Why founders need a personal brand
- The journey of starting new companies and why building in a sellable way matters even if you don't want to sell.
Stay Connected With Danielle:
Follow Danielle on LinkedIn and Instagram
Join The Advance Innovation Society
Stay Connected With Kelly:
Follow Kelly on Instagram | LinkedIn | Facebook | Youtube | Kellyroachcoaching.com
Grab one of Kelly's bestselling books: