Manage episode 286273734 series 2826306
Melissa Seideman is excited you are interested in learning more about email marketing! Melissa lives in New York and she is a full-time history teacher, virtual assistant, momma of two, and a tech geek!
Growing your business is all about repeat business and referrals. One of the most powerful ways of doing this is building your email list. Imagine if you had the power to generate dozens or hundreds of new sales with a single email. Do you want to know how to build an email list like this?
Join hundreds of teacher-authors in a free Facebook group for email marketing: https://www.facebook.com/groups/emailmarketingforteacherpreneurs
You can also learn more from Melissa’s published email marketing tips and start-up guide: https://bit.ly/emailmarketingsupport
Melissa would love to help you with email marketing if you want any assistance. She would love to help you increase your sales and engage your subscribers with email management. Setting up email marketing was a game-changer for her client's businesses and it can be for yours also! Please check out her sample portfolio and quotes from clients: Bit.ly/emailvirtualassistant
- Virtual Assistant Portfolio and Email Marketing Portfolio
- Book an appointment with Melissa to discuss your needs!
- Subscribe by email to get updates, sale posts, and free products! for social studies!
- You can also follow Melissa on her Website.
- Let's Collaborate: Government Teachers, Sociology Teachers, Email Marketing Group
- Got any burning questions for Melissa? Send them to her at firstname.lastname@example.org
Get to know your host...
Thank you so much for listening to The Edupreneur Podcast!
I am always adding new episodes and I would love it if you would subscribe to my channel. I don't want you to miss out!