Manage episode 306281846 series 2893946
Join us in the Krueger Marketing podcast studio this week for another episode of Sales Enablement Live, your weekly catch-up with Felix Krueger and our Sales Enablement community.
These are some of the questions we're discussing:
- How does one source more budget for one's sales enablement team?
- How can sales enablement support the launch to new markets?
- How can one sales enablement be launched without dedicated resources?
- How does one build the tech stack beyond CRM?
Be part of the Sales Enablement conversation. Register once to gain access to all future Sales Enablement Live sessions. Live streams take place every Wednesday 12 pm AEST (Tuesday 6 pm PT).
Here are some of the resources referenced in this episode.
- Sales enablement resources brought to you by Krueger Marketing: https://www.kruegermarketing.com/learn
- Connect with Felix Krueger online: https://www.linkedin.com/in/hfkrueger/
Where to find The State of Sales Enablement:
- Website (subscriber exclusives can be found here) - http://thestateofsalesenablement.com/
- LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/company/the-state-of-sales-enablement-podcast/
- Apple Podcasts - https://podcasts.apple.com/au/podcast/the-state-of-sales-enablement/id1558307853
- Spotify - https://open.spotify.com/show/4ceCJYJLuCbTNbRTriOFpe?si=avn_E9EGSNu3gmHfoqJ_6g