Manage episode 374126684 series 39772
This week’s podcast is presented by Stephen & Philippa.
On this episode we hear from:
- Mike who had to call in to share his despair about Helen & Tom.
- Rob who is calling in to question Oliver’s authority.
- Richard - who has a clear telephone line and a clear view on the business acumen of Ambridge
- Bernadette who is considering the future for George Grundy.
- Paula who feels most perplexed this week by Ian
- Claire from Clapham who is wondering how Bridge Farm stays afloat
- Chloë who is a First Time Callerinerer
- Lilian who was shouting at the radio
- God Squad Mia who has a word for George
- Jen who is not a fan of the week’s drama.
Plus: we have ‘The Week In Ambridge’ by Suey, and the Three Twitter Gongs (bronze, silver and gold) awarded by Purple Pumpkin. Unfortunately there is no Social Media Round-Up this week.
Please call into the show using this link: www.speakpipe.com/dumteedum.
Or send us a voicenote via WhatsApp on: +44 7810 012 881 (07810 012 881 if in the UK)
Or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Stephen's Two Minute Histories can be found on YouTube at https://www.youtube.com/@stephenbowden3806/videos where there are also all his Dumteedums (some are hidden away under the "Shorts" tab.)
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.