Manage episode 276416250 series 2464345
"I learned that you could make a mistake and sometimes that mistake looks better than the original idea" - Wood Mooers.
Today's new episode brings us closer to the figure, life, mentality, attitude and spirit of a truly unstoppable person, a warrior of light, a disruptor in his strictest essence. Woody Mooers, a 26-year-old millennial who has become one of the leading Cannabis manufacturers and thought leaders in the United States, a successful entrepreneur and an after-sought consultant. It is an immensely rich interview that covers a wide variety of topics: leadership, entrepreneurship, self-discipline, nature, collaboration, teamwork, business development, the cannabis and cannabinoids industry, the role of mentors, experimentation and life-hacking.
"Go to the mug and become the mug."
"You have to protect yourself and make sure that things are fair" - Woody Mooers.
Index of contents
- What is Outpost.
- The milestones of a lifetime.
- How to love nature.
- Lessons from Greg Amery.
- Ed Bieber Learnings.
- Lessons from Tim Dranning.
- The greatest discoveries experimenting.
- What is the (personal) process to experiment?
- How to collaborate.
- Johnny Nguyen.
- The importance of mentors.
- Critical aspects of being a successful consultant. The best and most successful failure.
- The most expensive victory.
- The worst advice you've ever received. Cannabis, its power, what people need to know.
- Lessons as an entrepreneur and businessman.
- Leadership and team-building.
- The great transformation.
- The 3 best habits.
- The essential skills.
- Rapid-fire questions.
- The owner.
- Non-requested advice.
Podcast resources and show notes: