Manage episode 286891711 series 2464345
"We have invisible wounds" - Thomas Hübl.
Interviewing world expert Thomas Hübl on healing trauma and using it for our own benefit. It's a powerful conversation around c collective and individual trauma, core insights, advanced awareness and meditative practices, practical wisdom and much more...
Thomas Hübl, a teacher, author and founder of the Academy of Inner Science and the PocketProject. His teaching integrates the core insights of the great wisdom traditions with the discoveries of contemporary science. He has worked with tens of thousands of people worldwide through workshops, multi-year training programs and online courses. His work combines somatic awareness practices, advanced meditative practices, and transformational processes that address individual and collective trauma.
Thomas has guided large-scale healing events that have brought together thousands of Germans and Israelis to acknowledge, face and heal the cultural shadow left by the Holocaust. His new book, Healing Collective Trauma, will be published in November 2020.
"I started meditation when I was 16"
"A child that has been traumatized has to be seen as it" - Thomas Hübl.
Index of contents
- Top milestones and life-changing experiences.
- Biggest lessons as a facilitator.
- Experiences through his own healing.
- The most powerful core insights of the great traditions.
- Compassion and self-compassion.
- Symptoms of Trauma.
- Mysticism in our everyday life.
- Releasing and curing trauma.
- Learning from Healing Collective Trauma.
- Germans and Israeli people working together on healing trauma.
- Mindfulness-based awareness practices.
- Rapid fire-questions.
- The question for the audience.
"When we are in the path of wisdom, we need humility"