Manage episode 285552256 series 2464345
"If you don't understand how the mind works, how can you control it?" - Dandapani.
Interviewing Hind Priest, entrepreneur, former monk and top-performer, Dandapani, on the art of building an unstoppable mindset through separating mind and awareness, unwavering focus, strong will and self-discipline, relentless determination and self-control. Here we dissect Dandapani's most successful habits, routines, hacks, tools, and strategies for optimizing body, mind and emotions.
"There's a process, discipline and structure in spiritually, which gives you a lot of freedom"
"The better you understand the mind, the more you can leverage it to be the best" - Dandapani.
Index of contents
- Life-time highlights.
- The most profound and impactful teachings he received from his Guru Sivaya Subramuniyaswami.
- Initial steps to build the unstoppable mind.
- How to avoid distractions, concentrate, and gain will power.
- The common denominator between entrepreneurship, Hindu wisdom and monastical life.
- The shaping of 10 years of hind monk discipline.
- How to build discipline.
- His best findings on calming the mind.
- Tips and hacks.
- How we can be the very bests at what we do.
- Set or best practices that he follows to tap into his fullest potential.
- Dandapadani's top Golden Rules for a great life.
- How to be yourself when nobody knows what "yourself" means.
- Some of his most consistent habits.
- Rapid-fire questions.
- Final message.
"Where awareness goes, energy flows"
Podcast show-notes and resources
- Dandapani's APP.
- Siva Ashram in Costa Rica.
- Dandapani's Instagram.
- Siva Ashram's Instagram.
- Dandapani's courses.
- Unwavering Focus - Dandapani's TEDx Talk.
"Life is a manifestation of where you put your energy" - Dandapani.