Manage episode 286721961 series 2826953
Move over Tony Stark! Here is a real IRONMAN. Endurance sports sound tiring and exhausting enough, never mind actually being a part of it. Join our hosts Mazhar Gadiwala, Shubham Maloo, Rishabh Krishnan and Aniket Gue as they have an in-depth discussion with India's first-ever triathlete to complete the Norway Ironman 70.3 - Anuj Goradia.
They cover a plethora of things with Anuj around how it is to be a triathlete, the preparation that goes into it and the amount of dedication you need.
1. Anuj's experience of doing the Ironman at the young age of 19/20
2. His training regime at the time
3. The diet that needs to be followed
4. The scope for Indians in triathlons and other endurance sports
5. Goradia's motivation behind doing the Ironman
6. His future plans and aims
Leave your comments on thoughts and suggestions for upcoming episodes.
Like, Share, Subscribe/Follow our page for episodes every week!
https://linktr.ee/AllAboutSportsThePodcast--- Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/allaboutsports-thepodcast/support