Manage episode 291950430 series 2868146
- Why does it feel like there's a database for everything? [4:46]
- What is the actual use case and market for streaming? [9:34]
- How real is real time? [20:12]
- Can you do everything in SQL? [25:08]
- Is the future SQL extensions or does SQL become embedded in data frames? [40:19]
- Is database consolidation coming? How many different systems will we have? (SPOILER: 3... maybe) [49:41]
a16z Infra is the Clubhouse Show where the a16z enterprise team and guests discuss the foundational technology and products that underpin all of tech. We dig deep into data, AI/ML, security, developer tools, compute, network, storage, hardware, and anything else found below the surface of modern stacks.
Like what you hear? Tune in for our next show on Thursday, May 13, 11am-noon.