Manage episode 289006499 series 2857913
DR. DENNIS INYANG
SUNDAY, MARCH 28, 2021
1 Pet 2:9,
2 Cor 6:14-18,
1 John 2:15-17,
Rom 12:2 (NLT)
- # Salvation is a call to separation and consecration. As a child of God, you have been called out of darkness into God's glorious light.
- # As a Christian you should never be ashamed of who you are. Celebrate your identity and associate yourself with the gospel.
- # When you get saved, you are different from the rest of the world. Do not seek to conform to the darkness. Stand out as light!
- # It is not possible to love God and the world system at the same time. If you are a child of God, your life must be a reflection of His values. Your loyalty must lie ultimately with Him.
- # In the kingdom, we do not live by our feelings or desires. We live by the word of God.
- # Your actions are a reflection of the state of your mind. Allow God's word to transform your thinking so that your lifestyle can be pleasing to Him.
- # The friends you keep will determine the course of your life. Cultivate relationship that will help you live the kind of life that God desires for you.
- # As a parent, you have a responsibility to model a godly example for your children. They will copy what you do not what you say.
Why does God set us apart?
- 1. To show forth His character.
- 2. To use us for His glory.